About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in English and Secondary Education. I am currently expecting my first child, due August 10, 2010. I started this blog for my EDM 310 class and I hope you all enjoy reading my posts!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Google Presentation

Most of us started learning the parts of speech in elementary school. However, even some college students can't identify all 8 parts of speech. Many people still don't know how to use them correctly. I've created a Google Presentation identifying and showing the functions for the 8 major parts of speech. I hope to be a high school English teacher, and I would use something like this to teach my students the parts of speech. I hope this will clear up any questions you may have!





No comments:

Post a Comment