About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in English and Secondary Education. I am currently expecting my first child, due August 10, 2010. I started this blog for my EDM 310 class and I hope you all enjoy reading my posts!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

PLN

Update on PLN

To be completely honest, I really wasn't sure where to begin with the Personal Learning Network. So after looking around for a while I found some networks worth joining. So far I've signed up for Twitter, I'm currently following Liveclass20. I've also joined a group on Facebook called High School English Teachers. The group is literally a bunch of high school English teachers sharing ideas with each other. I think these groups will greatly help me out as I continue to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment