About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in English and Secondary Education. I am currently expecting my first child, due August 10, 2010. I started this blog for my EDM 310 class and I hope you all enjoy reading my posts!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Comments4Kids week 7

Coral Reefs

This week I commented on Terry's blog post about coral reefs. Terry is a part of Mr. Crosby's 4th grade class. Terry shared what is important about coral reefs. He let us know that they need algae to survive, and that all types of fish live in them. I actually was able to learn something from this post. Terry told us that there are different types of reefs. I had no idea what an atoll was until I read his blog. You should definitely check out what these kids are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment