About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in English and Secondary Education. I am currently expecting my first child, due August 10, 2010. I started this blog for my EDM 310 class and I hope you all enjoy reading my posts!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Comments4Kids Week 9

This week I had the same student I had for my comments for kids assignment last week. I revisited James' blog and he has written a comment back to me.
He writes, " Thanks Lauren! Yeah organisation helps a lot in wrting through lots of ways like what you just said not making the reader confused. I’m also looking foward to reading your blog."

It is so great to see students give feedback. I hope that James keeps up the good work and I wish him luck with his organisational skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment